Thursday, December 10, 2009

'Tis the season...

Lone Tree

"Lone Tree"

It's been pretty quiet around here, hasn't it?

The problem with starting an art blog in the month before Christmas is that pretty much everything I have on the go right now is a gift for someone. Kind of hard to share projects and still keep them secret.. d'oh!

So in the mean time, to make sure I don't forget about this blog entirely, I'll be posting random photos & older projects.

The photo above is from a snowshoeing trip up Grouse Mountain last weekend. You can see more shots from that day here on flickr:
Grouse Mountain - December 6, 2009

Oh yes, that shot is also available as a print on Imagekind. Have I mentioned I have an Imagekind account? No? Well here you go:
Imagekind - Larissa Sayer

Until next time...
-Riss

1 comment:

Al Fox said...

So, when will that "next time" be? :)