Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Vancouver Steampunk Mini-Convention

This past weekend was VSteam's Mini-Convention, and what a fun shindig it was!

The festivities were held at the lovely Barclay Manor, and the wonderful weather meant that guests were able to take over the surrounding lawns and gardens as well - much to the amusement and bewilderment of passersby!

Musical guest Lucy Conquered Man entertains the crowd in lovely summer weather

Lucy Conquered Man sings about Love & Robots

Once more, Al and I donned our Steampunk outfits and ventured into the fray...
Chillin' to Lucy Conquered Man

Stilt-walking is a great way to meet new people!

  Hello down there!


Now I need to think of an icebreaker of my own... Any suggestions for a shy lil' geek like me? O_o

Just a shy girl in her Steampunk world...
Original photo by Jamie Shutterbug Coles; Photoshop tomfoolery by me


Next Steamy Post: A Geek Girl's Best Friends: Steampunk Jewellery & Sidearms

No comments: